zondag 24 maart 2013

DIY Fun Coasters

I gave these coasters a new look with a permanent/waterproof marker and a few neon Stabilo 68 pens. After the creative part, I have packed them, and gave them to my sister who has turned 21!

Here is a description of how I did this:
1: Buy a set of cork coasters (6 pcs for 1.09) I bought them at supermarket Albert Heijn in Rotterdam (Netherlands)
2:
A useful thing to do first is making a few test drawings on paper, and if you are glad about the result of it you can draw them on the coasters.
3: With the Neon Stabilo pens you can give them some color
4: It's done!

This is very easy, fun and cheap!

Have fun!


 

+

=


2 opmerkingen:

  1. ohhh wat super leuk! Hoe komen jullie aan al die ideetjes! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. When are you going to put some new stuff on your blog? a new #6 ways maybe? ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen